Best Guide For Mobile Messaging
3 min read
Today, in this digital world every individual can be seen holding and carrying a mobile in their palm right from kids to elder ones as one can know the entire information and news of the entire world just by swiping and clicking on a screen. Day by day, every business is changing its strategies towards marketing to reach the target audience or people. One such strategies that is currently trending is mobile messaging.
This blog helps you to know what is mobile messaging and its features.
Mobile messaging is a service that is provided by any type of business or organization. Implement it for customer support, sales, recruitment, or to simply say about one can communicate with their target audience or end users for communications.
Communication is important between any two person right, from residential purposes to business areas. This communication ultimately requires some media to convey the message to the end users. So, thus mobile messaging plays a vital role in communications in the marketing field.
There are three types of mobile messaging:
- SMS and MMS: SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE is the primary service provided through mobile phones to communicate the products delivered by the company. This is a simple text that can be sent which is similar to standard text messages which are implemented by normal people for communication and by businesses, it is used for marketing purposes. It is a very effective and fast process of reaching customers. It can fit up to 160 characters in the messaging service. MMS multimedia message service is a way of messaging in the form of graphics or pictures embedded in messages sent directly to customers.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: It is a simple form of a text sent by your app to the end users that appears on their mobile device to receive the notifications or alerts by the consumer they should install the respective apps and agree to the push notifications which are related to discounts on their products, upcoming events and activities related to the company and others.
- IN-APP MESSAGING: This is the messaging process implemented only in the app installed by the end users which means whenever the consumers will open the app then only the latest updates or messages will be visible.
Mobile Messaging Features
- Implement mobile messaging in organizations irrespective of the size of the company. It has many features like:
- Support: The main feature of this mobile messaging it supports customer issues without making anyone hold.
- Missed calls: no headache of missed calls
- Connect directly with candidates and consultancies for the recruitment process
- One can use the existing number instead of taking a new sim and a new number that may be an existing landline or toll-free
- You can opt for 10 digit number with an area code.
- Send messages at the perfect time, irrespective of whether typing a message means type it and send later
- Leave notes of your meetings with your team
- Copy and send frequent messages
- Allow import and export contacts
- Prioritise messages according to the time or date of receiving. Hence, this helps to read important messages first and the other stuff later.
- Add special messaging effects like emojis
- organize contacts in a format
Mobile messaging has never lost its importance or role in the marketing sector. Irrespective of the type of business or whatever may be the business sector. We suggest our existing clients go for this type of marketing with us. As we keep their business profits balanced or hike.
If you have any questions, please do contact us.
Published: April 27th, 2021
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get monthly product and feature updates, the latest industry news, and more!